The Artist and her Family

The Artist and her Family
thank you Sandra for capturing us!

Contact Information

Prom 2008......Good Friends doing what they do Best.....Fun!!!


Okay, so these aren't portrait pictures...but sometimes you have to just do things for fun. What a great group of kids!!! Thank you so much to all of you for letting me try and capture a little of who you are. I had a blast doing this shoot!!! Great things are in store for all of you!



These 3 girls were the Belles of the shoot. I have so many great pictures from this shoot with these kids....Keep checking back for more. They are coming I promise!


Betcha can't do this!


I think this one says it all! Keep checking back....I have lots more.

No comments:

Two of my favorite Hullinger Children

Holden and London were so much fun today....such willing participants in a photo shoot with mom. I was able to really capture their spirits. I hope you'll enjoy.