The Artist and her Family

The Artist and her Family
thank you Sandra for capturing us!

Contact Information

The Big Day = Kylee + Cody

Just wanted to let you know the pictures are up from Kylee and Cody's "Big Day". Make sure you head over to our wedding blog to see them. You can click on the link you see above.
I just got done editing this beautiful picture of "Miss S" and could not resist sharing it here. She was an absolutely darling flower girl.....It took her a while to warm up to me, but as you can see she finally did!
I had to let you see the other adorable flower girl too "Miss C". I loved this shot I got of her and mommy.

No comments:

Two of my favorite Hullinger Children

Holden and London were so much fun today....such willing participants in a photo shoot with mom. I was able to really capture their spirits. I hope you'll enjoy.