The Artist and her Family

The Artist and her Family
thank you Sandra for capturing us!

Contact Information

A dream come True

Okay, my dream came true while we were in Vegas attending WPPI. I soooo wanted to photograph a bride while we were there. The problem was I just didn't know one. Well, on the day we were checking out from our hotel lady luck came our way. As we were walking through the lobby I looked behind me and saw a bride and her bridesmaids....I can't tell you how badly I wanted to run up to them and ask them to please let me shoot them on this most amazing day. It was everything I could do not to do it. I mean I didn't want them to think I was crazy...so instead I drug my feet and walked a little slower and tried to think of that perfect approach. I stepped outside the doors of the lobby and turned back for one last look. I must have looked like a poor puppy dog to them or something because the bride suddenly held her camera out to me and asked, "Could you please take our picture with my camera?" Woohooo!!! Lady luck had landed. I asked her how long she had, and she told me her limo was there waiting, but she could maybe give me 5 minutes. That was all I needed I grabbed my camera and yelled to Randi to get hers and we were in business. We were crazy and flying all around, but we were able to capture a few moments for them.....and make my dream come true. Enjoy!!!! Oh and make sure you jump over to Randi's blog I know she has posted a few of the shots that she was able to get too. You know I just got to thinking, this all happened so quickly that I never even got this beautiful bride's name.

1 comment:

Angela Fielding said...

I was so bummed I missed this:(

Two of my favorite Hullinger Children

Holden and London were so much fun today....such willing participants in a photo shoot with mom. I was able to really capture their spirits. I hope you'll enjoy.