The Artist and her Family

The Artist and her Family
thank you Sandra for capturing us!

Contact Information

My Bride has a Name.......Desiree'

I heard from my bride today.....and I have to tell you I smiled.


"Oh my Gosh!!!!
Sonnet!!
Thank you soooo very much. I love every shot! I so greatly appreciate you taking the time to take those pictures. Your wedding day is a day you can not get back and those shots were so personal. Considering we didn't have a real camera. They say "God works in mysterious ways..." It was right on time to bump into you and your friends. Who just so happen to be photographers!! What are the chances of that happening. I don't know how I can repay you but thank you so much.
So Grateful,
Desiree' Alexander"

I think my friend Sunshine summed it up best today when she said:

"Wow! THAT is what truly matters. Not the "rockstardomness" that comes with forums, not the praise of friends and peers, not awards or ribbons or titles, but a bride feeling beautiful on her wedding day and having pictures to treasure for a lifetime.... ....... THAT is what it is all about! AWESOME!"

No comments:

Two of my favorite Hullinger Children

Holden and London were so much fun today....such willing participants in a photo shoot with mom. I was able to really capture their spirits. I hope you'll enjoy.