The Artist and her Family

The Artist and her Family
thank you Sandra for capturing us!

Contact Information

LoveShoot = Katie + Spencer

I recently got to spend time with Katie and Spencer, doing one of the things that I love best...........shooting couples in love!!! And these two are head over heels. I had so much fun with both of them, and as you look through the images I got I'm sure you'll be able to see how much fun both of them are. I had a hard time getting a serious image of the two of them they are so zany and crazy, and came up with some of the most clever ideas for their shoot. Make sure you check back for our session from the Salt Lake library.













This was our last shot of the day and I couldn't resist when I saw these letters and symbols along the walk at the library.....it was saying to me "Spencer's marrying Katie!!! Thank you so much to both of you for a day filled with laughter!!! I love you Both!!!

2 comments:

Randi Davies said...

Fabulous Pics Sonnet! My favorites are the jumping pic and the B&W walking pic. I'm sure they are thrilled!

Angela Fielding said...

These turned out fabulous!

Two of my favorite Hullinger Children

Holden and London were so much fun today....such willing participants in a photo shoot with mom. I was able to really capture their spirits. I hope you'll enjoy.